Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Gluten Free Thanksgiving Recipes

Snoopy Thanksgiving Snoopy Thanksgiving

If you're an avid food blog reader you've probably been overwhelmed with Thanksgiving recipes in the past few weeks. Everywhere I turn someone is baking another version of pumpkin pie or trying a brand new turkey brine... well I have to admit when it comes to holiday meals I rarely make anything new. 

Mainly that's because we have Thanksgiving at my Aunt Linda's house and I actually don't have to cook much at all.

But on the occasion that I want to have my OWN holiday meal in my own kitchen I generally make the same things: 

My Traditional (Pretty-Much-Every-Year) Gluten Free Thanksgiving Menu
The only thing I'll be changing this year is I'll make a stuffing/dressing with Elana's almond flour paleo bread.

My favorite Cranberry Cobbler! I look forward to this every Thanksgiving!

Need more Gluten Free Thanksgiving inspiration? Check out these great links: 

What do you HAVE to eat every year at Thanksgiving? 
Share your thoughts in the comments below! 



Pin It!